failure to shift into overdrive, then other gears. Once the car downshifts, it just tacs out and I have to put in park and turn off. When I turn it back on if the transmission is cold it works more often, as it heats up it gets harder and harder shifting. (automatic stationwagon)
Where do I begin diagnostics? on 1992 Ford Taurus
2 answersJuly 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order