Where do I add transmission fluid on the car? on 1997 Ford Contour

I have a 97' Ford Contour that has been converted to a bi-fuel that can run on either regular unleaded or natural gas. It has a transmission leak; and I bought a product that is suppose to help it. I need to add it to the transmission fluid; but I'm not sure where to add it. Thanks for the help.

by in Springville, UT on September 22, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers 3 comments
ANSWER by , September 22, 2010
I found a TSB on your vehicle and you probably should contact Ford about repairing this properly http://www.performanceprobe.com/index2.php?redirect=http://www.performanceprobe.com/misc/tsb.php?article=99-24-09
COMMENT by , September 22, 2010
O.K> I really am a rookie. I couldn't see the transmission fluid dipstick. Can you give me an idea of where it's located? Thanks for the response.
COMMENT by , September 23, 2010
Thanks for the advice
ANSWER by , September 23, 2010
Is this an automatic or manual transmission?
COMMENT by , September 24, 2010
It's an automatic 4 cylinder