My car feels like its jumping into gear
where do I add transmission fluid on 2002 Buick Regal
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by delane 72 garage and body shop ,
November 18, 2010
there is a red cap on top of trans ,you have to ck fliud at bottom on right side about 2ins above trans pan put in park start take plug out fill till fluid runs out
2 answersMay 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2002 Buick Regal Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($339 - 431) in Alexander, KS
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Troutdale, OR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($708 - 1,590) in North Concord, VT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($163 - 225) in Maxwell, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($177 - 268) in Dayton, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Tazewell, VA