my top will not go up or down I had the 2 front cyl. relpaced last year,but I would like to get the hard top off. is there a place I can get a drawing where all the cylinders are? thanks , by the way we only drive the car about 1500 mies a year,it is a Silver Arrow,
where do I add hydro.fluid for my top" on 2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,087 - 1,376) in Califon, NJ
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in La Plata, MO
- 15,000 Mile Service ($258 - 384) in Safety Harbor, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($427 - 584) in Hope Hull, AL
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($57 - 66) in Canmer, KY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($221 - 356) in Auburn, KS