my top will not go up or down I had the 2 front cyl. relpaced last year,but I would like to get the hard top off. is there a place I can get a drawing where all the cylinders are? thanks , by the way we only drive the car about 1500 mies a year,it is a Silver Arrow,
where do I add hydro.fluid for my top" on 2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?