Also do you have the correct spacer detail for the orginalpulley?
where can you get the pulley update for the altenator? on 1990 Porsche 911
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche 911 Questions
- How to fix a scratch on my headlight
- I think I blew my head gasket. Should I drive my car to the shop?
- I had the alternator replaced and within 4 blocks of driving it, the engine
- ENGINE LIGHT "AIR INTAKE VALVE" CODE....WHAT IS INVOLVED IN DIAGNOSING PO404
- What is the expected cost of replacing the IMS bearing on a 996?