1998 Buick Park Avenue Q&A

1998 Buick Park Avenue Question: Where can you find the door window glass clips that connect to the regulator

I need to know where to find these clips besides a junkyard and what is the part numbers or where can i find these part numbers -
Answer 1
i think they have them aftermarket at parts house -