i added water to the radiator and saw it running out the side of the motor
where can the water be leaking from on 1991 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 416) in Jonesboro, GA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($160 - 207) in Newburgh, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Riverdale, MD
- 22,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Marksville, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($156 - 322) in Atkinson, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($110 - 203) in Matheson, CO