i added water to the radiator and saw it running out the side of the motor
where can the water be leaking from on 1991 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($92 - 157) in Jonesboro, GA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($666 - 818) in Newburgh, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Riverdale, MD
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Marksville, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($769 - 814) in Atkinson, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($713 - 1,344) in Matheson, CO