where can I take my van to get a rattle in the bumper area of my van fixed? on 2008 Ford E-250

The problem occurs when I run over bumps.

by in McDonough, GA on May 27, 2013
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers
ANSWER by , May 28, 2013
any body shop or mech shot should be able to help
ANSWER by , May 28, 2013
Any collision or body shop should be able to locate it and tighten it down or weld the issue.