code c 1035 the speed sensor is still on after replacing was told it is the rt rear cv axle
where can i take my 2006 chrysler 300 to have the rt rear cv axle replaced parts on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Malfunction indicator light
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 114,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Yorktown, IA
- 84,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Escatawpa, MS
- 6,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jefferson, OR
- 126,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,308 - 1,551) in Parma, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($262 - 499) in Skytop, PA