engine stalls and hesitates or has very high r.p.m.
where can I purchase an Idle air spacer for a 1991 ford tempo 2.3 liter engine on 1991 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1991 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($274 - 462) in Lusby, MD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($167 - 251) in Proctorville, OH
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($100 - 262) in Dimock, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Friend, NE
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Seneca, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($210 - 277) in Floyd, IA