engine stalls and hesitates or has very high r.p.m.
where can I purchase an Idle air spacer for a 1991 ford tempo 2.3 liter engine on 1991 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1991 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($159 - 204) in Lusby, MD
- 96,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Proctorville, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Dimock, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 367) in Friend, NE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($208 - 327) in Seneca, IL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($116 - 138) in Floyd, IA