I'm trying figure out why my A/C is not working correctly. It works on normal while driving, but not setting still. The compressor cluth does not engauge.
Where can I locate a diagram of the relays that are under the hood of my car? on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - 600) in Tigrett, TN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($146 - 195) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($274 - 695) in Pickton, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 387) in Berlin Center, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 102) in Edwardsville, AL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($262 - 700) in Cornell, IL