where can i get parts but not at Dodge on 1999 Plymouth Prowler

my driver door window is makeing alot of noise and jumping??

Asked by for the 1999 Plymouth Prowler
aftermarket parts stores carry window motor and regulators. if other parts are required a glass place such as safelite would carry these items.

1 more answer
Napa has the window motor for your Prowler at your local Napa or