Got engine apart found broken connecting rod.Now I can not find a connecting rod any ideas,I found some that say gm 3800 3.8 v6.also says mfi K is that same as mine.Seems all is same but does not say for firebird.
Where can I get parts on 1996 Pontiac Firebird
2 answersMay 25, 2011
1 answerMarch 04, 2015
2 answersApril 08, 2015
1 answerMarch 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
- My crankshaft has play can pull it back and forth