I recently bought a 2002 Chevy Tracker LT and it has the original wheels with out the center caps and I was wondering 2 things. First, where can I buy center caps to fit these wheels? And the other is can I buy 15" steel rims that would fit a car with the same holes in the wheel to match the lugs, and then put hub caps on the wheels? Or is it possible to put hub caps on the existing wheels? Any information would be greatly appreciated as I have looked on the web for answers to these questions and cannot find anything. Thanks
Where can I get center caps for my 2002 Chevy Tracker LT? on 2002 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- How do I take out front seats. One bolt I can't get .covered by track
- Car won't start but the battery is good.
- How Fix 03 Tracker 2.0L has both MAF Low & High Input ETC Low Input, Knock High
- My tracker is having trouble shiftin between lower gears but not upper gears?
- 200,000 mile on the tracker they want 1200 for it I don't think it will last?