I recently bought a 2002 Chevy Tracker LT and it has the original wheels with out the center caps and I was wondering 2 things. First, where can I buy center caps to fit these wheels? And the other is can I buy 15" steel rims that would fit a car with the same holes in the wheel to match the lugs, and then put hub caps on the wheels? Or is it possible to put hub caps on the existing wheels? Any information would be greatly appreciated as I have looked on the web for answers to these questions and cannot find anything. Thanks
Where can I get center caps for my 2002 Chevy Tracker LT? on 2002 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- Why Poor fuel mileage and loss of power.
- my steering went out it won't turn..could this be the steering shaft?
- why my tracker stopped when driving
- Replaced a.c. comps'r, idler pulley &power st'g pump &tensioner. Shredding belts
- i am replacing the starter on the tracker .....may i please get starter replace-