my dad drove the car with no oil in it and blew the engine. I have a little under$2,000 and need some help where i can get this done with the amount of money i have. ready to drive out complete with no other problems to fix
where can i get an engine and have it put in with $2,000 max if that? completef on 2006 Nissan Altima
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking