» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

2007 Ford Five Hundred Question: Where can I get a throttle body



Tex83, Fort Worth, TX, June 16, 2012, 02:54

Car plunges when in drive or reverse an on the breaks I was told it was the throttle body

2 Answers
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    June 16, 2012, 07:49

    Go to your local dealer for an oem,there are also a few Ford delaers that discount online.I don't think an aftermarket exists,but I could be wrong-I've never needed to replace one,and I'vd driven Tauruses for hundreds of thousands.
    I would want a second opinion before replacting it.

    Flag This
  • Answer #2

    June 16, 2012, 16:04

    What are the trouble codes in the computer?

    Flag This