where can i get a manual for the remove of a transmisson for a 1998 DODGE RAM on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500

1998 DODGE RAM 1500 4WD

Asked by for the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
Local auto parts store has Hanes or Chilton manual for the DIY. If you don't feel that you have to tools, time or place to do this job. We would be glad to talk to you, about doing the work for you. My shop is located in Laurens, SC.