the car seems to be ok after we fill up with gas but after a 40/50 mile drive the fuel level shime come on and it keeps going telling me it low on fuel and also a EXP 11 shows up on screen, that bell drives me nutts, and I kow it has fuel but the bell keeps going, I haver tried to disconect the bell but can't find it,, how do I get solve the problem?
where can I find the fuel sensor on my cadillac, fuel level low and EXP 11 on on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?