the car seems to be ok after we fill up with gas but after a 40/50 mile drive the fuel level shime come on and it keeps going telling me it low on fuel and also a EXP 11 shows up on screen, that bell drives me nutts, and I kow it has fuel but the bell keeps going, I haver tried to disconect the bell but can't find it,, how do I get solve the problem?
where can I find the fuel sensor on my cadillac, fuel level low and EXP 11 on on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?