the car seems to be ok after we fill up with gas but after a 40/50 mile drive the fuel level shime come on and it keeps going telling me it low on fuel and also a EXP 11 shows up on screen, that bell drives me nutts, and I kow it has fuel but the bell keeps going, I haver tried to disconect the bell but can't find it,, how do I get solve the problem?
where can I find the fuel sensor on my cadillac, fuel level low and EXP 11 on on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Can somebody tell me what would cause a loud knock in the engine? Costly repair?
- My windows trunk gas door stop working what can be problem I bought th
- My twilight lamps do not come on when I start the car what is the problem
- Key stuck in the ignition
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($386 - 507) in Kalama, WA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Bradley, FL
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($252 - 284) in Lake City, KS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($663 - 763) in Leon, IA