the car seems to be ok after we fill up with gas but after a 40/50 mile drive the fuel level shime come on and it keeps going telling me it low on fuel and also a EXP 11 shows up on screen, that bell drives me nutts, and I kow it has fuel but the bell keeps going, I haver tried to disconect the bell but can't find it,, how do I get solve the problem?
where can I find the fuel sensor on my cadillac, fuel level low and EXP 11 on on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Kalama, WA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - 260) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Bradley, FL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 256) in Lake City, KS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 89) in Leon, IA