the car seems to be ok after we fill up with gas but after a 40/50 mile drive the fuel level shime come on and it keeps going telling me it low on fuel and also a EXP 11 shows up on screen, that bell drives me nutts, and I kow it has fuel but the bell keeps going, I haver tried to disconect the bell but can't find it,, how do I get solve the problem?
where can I find the fuel sensor on my cadillac, fuel level low and EXP 11 on on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working