I have a gas leak around left front side of the motor, might be the charcoal canister (part # is SAE PA66 ) ;i don't know where is it located.
where can I find my charcoal canister , purge valve , on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Havelock, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($135 - 263) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($208 - 352) in Elberon, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($168 - 233) in Lebanon, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in New York Mills, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Braggadocio, MO