I tried to change the water pump but first the bolt broke off in it and then I cracked it.Now I just need to change the whole thing but I want to see if its something I can do and how to do it.Thanks.
Where can I find directions on how to change the water pump housing? on 1990 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1990 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Rogers, ND
- AC Condenser Replacement ($426 - 571) in Stringtown, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - 586) in Baton Rouge, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 72) in Tensed, ID
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($316 - 400) in Caspian, MI