2005 Infiniti FX35 Q&A

2005 Infiniti FX35 Question: where can i find adjuster or track for font seat, not sure what it is called.

Just bought used fx, bottom of driver seat dont work, but can hear motor grinding, dealership quoted crazy price -
Answer 1
Check nearby junk yards or collision shops that may have a totaled out car like yours. Also try this website car-parts.com You can leave your info if its not found and someone may reply if it's available. Seat Track, Front is what your looking for. -