My original Trany is making a hell of noise, although it shifts smothly up and down. My vanagon is a 1983, but in the year field there are no later years/
Where can I find a transaxle repair shop near Miami FL. I would like to rebuild mine. on 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?
1990 Volkswagen Vanagon Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($820 - 1,960) in Wolcott, CT
- 75,000 Mile Service ($111 - 190) in Bucklin, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maysville, KY
- Starter Replacement ($448 - 516) in Thrall, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($635 - 676) in Sprague, WV
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Milliken, CO