» » »

Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

1994 Chrysler Concorde Question: Where can I find a new or used transmission dipstick indicator?



Visitor, 3.5L V6, Albuquerque, NM, November 16, 2010, 17:03

Transmission fluid dipstick indicator went "missing" after a recent oil change at local Jiffy Lube. Dealership says part was discontinued and is not available anywhere in U.S. Search of salvage yards (local and national) do not list this part. Anyone know where I can find a replacement or get exact dimensions for the original part?

2 Answers
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    November 16, 2010, 17:10

    check with a local transmission shop. the have availability to aftermarket dipsticks.


    Flag This
  • Answer #2

    November 21, 2010, 04:08

    Go to a salvage yard get one for about 3-10 bucks from the same year and model and engine size and save a ton of money just remember to wipe it off before putting it in your car

    Flag This