why is the number one piston down when the crankshaft is on "0" on the flywheel i cannot time the engine with it down
where are the right timing mark on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersApril 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?