why is the number one piston down when the crankshaft is on "0" on the flywheel i cannot time the engine with it down
where are the right timing mark on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersApril 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?