why is the number one piston down when the crankshaft is on "0" on the flywheel i cannot time the engine with it down
where are the right timing mark on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersApril 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in South Pomfret, VT
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chemung, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Hoyt, KS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - 34) in Oak Park, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($761 - 812) in Welch, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($238 - 383) in Fort Lupton, CO