1998 Lincoln Town Car Q&A

1998 Lincoln Town Car Question: Where are the places under the car that you grease or lubricate?

I am looking for grease certs if the car has them and if not what do you do to lubricate it? -
Answer 1
you can grease the center link but if everything is factory then you wont have any grease fittings if the ball joints and tie rod ends have been replaced then there should be grease fittings on them -
Answer 2
any part that pivots should have a grease zert -