check engine light on sensors should be on manifold right?
where are the o2 sensors on 2001 jeep cherokee limited on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
2001 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($679 - $972) in Fairdale, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($319 - $429) in Orbisonia, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Spearfish, SD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Star, NC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Bellmont, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($290 - $345) in Eden, NC