check engine light on sensors should be on manifold right?
where are the o2 sensors on 2001 jeep cherokee limited on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by PARTS GUY ,
December 28, 2011
What is the trouble codes that you retrieved.
This week's top 10
2001 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($279 - 374) in Fairdale, KY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($186 - 276) in Orbisonia, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($559 - 790) in Spearfish, SD
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($226 - 331) in Star, NC
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($79 - 111) in Bellmont, IL
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($471 - 503) in Eden, NC