The fuse for the cigarette lighter/phone charger has blown on my Jetta. I can find the main fuse box under the hood but I suspect that the interior fuses are somewhere inside the car but I can't find them.
Where are the interior fuses? on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersMay 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2007 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($636 - 763) in Locust Gap, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Meredith, CO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($554 - 970) in Gregory, TX
- Oil Pump Replacement ($639 - 1,938) in Murray, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($363 - 479) in Kirkland, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - 433) in Savannah, GA