the blog mentions there is a diagnostic proceedure to find out if the catalytic converter is bad, I was unable to find it
where are the diagnostic proceedures mentioned in reference to DTC0421 on 2003 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
- My optima died at a stop sign and now it won't turn over again...why?
2003 Kia Optima Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Martinsburg, MO
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 131) in Linden, NJ
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($193 - 258) in Beckwourth, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($593 - 689) in McLoud, OK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Hurst, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($653 - 948) in Bone Gap, IL