how hard are they to replace
where are the blower motor and blower motor resistor located on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2001 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Vienna, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Skagway, AK
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 243) in Lakeport, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($209 - 299) in Rensselaer, IN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Owensburg, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Emlyn, KY