I changed my battery and when I hooked up the new one my check engine, brake, abs, and airbag lights came on. Also, my speedometer stop working as well as the rear windshield wiper, heated seat and the heat and a/c controls. I was told that the pcm is fried and the there is more than one computer. What do I have to do in order to fix all of this? Can it be something other than the pcm?
Where are my check engine, abs, brake, and airbag light on? on 2001 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2001 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- engine will start when you mash the accelerator but when you release accelerator
- When im driving 70 mph on the freeway my car is hard to keep straight it wants
- Where can I get a fuel filter for my car.I have the old sock out of the pump
- Can the drivers seat be changed out with the front passenger seat?
- My service 4 wheel drive light is on and it want go into 4wd.
2001 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Rolfe, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in East Berne, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($278 - 365) in Loysville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,280 - 1,658) in Comfrey, MN
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Venus, FL