I changed my battery and when I hooked up the new one my check engine, brake, abs, and airbag lights came on. Also, my speedometer stop working as well as the rear windshield wiper, heated seat and the heat and a/c controls. I was told that the pcm is fried and the there is more than one computer. What do I have to do in order to fix all of this? Can it be something other than the pcm?
Where are my check engine, abs, brake, and airbag light on? on 2001 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2001 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($326 - 408) in Rolfe, IA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in East Berne, NY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in Loysville, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($115 - 233) in Comfrey, MN
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Venus, FL