I changed my battery and when I hooked up the new one my check engine, brake, abs, and airbag lights came on. Also, my speedometer stop working as well as the rear windshield wiper, heated seat and the heat and a/c controls. I was told that the pcm is fried and the there is more than one computer. What do I have to do in order to fix all of this? Can it be something other than the pcm?
Where are my check engine, abs, brake, and airbag light on? on 2001 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running