I changed my battery and when I hooked up the new one my check engine, brake, abs, and airbag lights came on. Also, my speedometer stop working as well as the rear windshield wiper, heated seat and the heat and a/c controls. I was told that the pcm is fried and the there is more than one computer. What do I have to do in order to fix all of this? Can it be something other than the pcm?
Where are my check engine, abs, brake, and airbag light on? on 2001 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- ESP/BSA, ABS AND CAR W/ SQUIGGLE CAME ON. PULLED OVER AND NOW WILL NOT START.
- Truck alarm goes off , then truck cuts on without key
- put timing chain in and now it wont start right. how do I adjust timing to star
- Does this vehicle have a history of engine failure Anything one can do to prevet
- Is there such a thing as ABS pump and what is the cost to replace it
2001 Dodge Durango Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Rolfe, IA
- 102,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in East Berne, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 518) in Loysville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($439 - 494) in Comfrey, MN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Venus, FL