I changed my battery and when I hooked up the new one my check engine, brake, abs, and airbag lights came on. Also, my speedometer stop working as well as the rear windshield wiper, heated seat and the heat and a/c controls. I was told that the pcm is fried and the there is more than one computer. What do I have to do in order to fix all of this? Can it be something other than the pcm?
Where are my check engine, abs, brake, and airbag light on? on 2001 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2001 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
- Interior lights will not turn off while driving.
2001 Dodge Durango Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - $68) in Rolfe, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - $184) in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($150 - $199) in East Berne, NY
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($526 - $885) in Loysville, PA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Comfrey, MN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - $78) in Venus, FL