the heater pump has been replaced by the dealer. There is still no hot air coming out of the heater. They said the control valve must be stuck, and should be replaced. Do you agree, or what do you recommend?
Where and how do you replace the heater control valve on 2004 BMW 745Li
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 745Li Questions
- The message came.up on the des play screen. generator fault
- My car sometimes crank and will have to be jumper off everytime. battery size?
- Parking brake malfunction, had to manually release it...
- When car is started, after sitting when taking off white smoke comes out back
- What is Dynamic Drive and how is it activated