I replaced the mount thing under the battery because you could see it was ripped and worn out. I thought that was the problem, but now, it's vibrating even worse. Only when I give it gas, though.
Whenever I accelerate, even just a little bit, my car vibrates like crazy. on 2007 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Both side door;latches are broke & neither door will close.
- What can cause a car to overheat when the heat is off but runs cool w/heat on
- Not sure but I think it on the right
- What is it if my car is sputtering when I accelerate around 1st and 2nd gear?
- What is a intake manifold runner control used for.....