I replaced the mount thing under the battery because you could see it was ripped and worn out. I thought that was the problem, but now, it's vibrating even worse. Only when I give it gas, though.
Whenever I accelerate, even just a little bit, my car vibrates like crazy. on 2007 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2007 Ford Focus Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($309 - 452) in Bakerton, WV
- Alternator Replacement ($412 - 607) in Moscow, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($634 - 1,004) in Saint Donatus, IA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Josephine, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($540 - 853) in Barbeau, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($278 - 335) in Fort Klamath, OR