The wife said when 1st putting in the key you'd hear the dinging sound, but as soon as she'd turn to crank nothing would happen. Worried it the ignition. Thought maybe the starter but no clicking sound and not sure if a bad alternator would do this.
when you turn the key nothing happens, no dash lights or radio. on 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
2 answersJanuary 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b