dont know weather to buy whole pump and assembly or jus pump.... pump alone cheaper...
when you take the fuel pump out does the pump come out of the housing its in?? on 1998 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1998 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($95 - 148) in Lodi, NJ
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Greenway, VA
- Radiator Replacement ($425 - 941) in Shell Rock, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($138 - 411) in Cooksville, MD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($628 - 891) in Millersville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($358 - 464) in Tecumseh, MI