Seems like my transmission is jammed or locked up,once i put it in gear ,it makes a loud pop & dies.
When you put in gear (reverse or forward )it makes a sudden jump & it dies with. on 1997 Chevrolet Astro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?
- New battery new alternator gauges still read the same no change engine kill batt
- Wipers turn on using horn/turn signal and heater fan...Please Help!!! Also Heater/AC fan doesn't work
- Dash and tail lights keep blowing fuses what cause the problem and how to fix it replaced the fuse already 4 times this have to keep fuse on hand
- where is egr valve located, why is engine light on in rough idle