i was told that when the timing belt you must also change the harmonic balancer
when you change the timing belt must you also change the harmonic balancer? on 2004 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2004 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($236 - 283) in Munford, TN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($346 - 395) in Hadley, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($427 - 517) in Moab, UT
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($217 - 316) in Arnot, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 189) in Boyes Hot Springs, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($351 - 374) in Fosters, AL