My car had to be towed in today because of a loud knocking sound. The tow truck driver and the mechanic at the garage said the car sounds like it has blown a rod. There was no oil on the ground or under the hood.I have only had the car for 12 days as is but I did buy a warranty.My biggest fear is the warranty company may not want to pay.
When you blow a rod do you need a new engine and what is an estimate for repair? on 2007 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Replaced crankshaft n timing belt 05 Kia lx optima 4cylinder still wont crank up
- Can I turn off the front speakers and just use the rear speakers???
- Replacing alternators from autozone doesn't charge the battery
- How to change a Kia Optima 2012 Alternator?
- I am trying to locate the air intake temperature sensor on my car