My car had to be towed in today because of a loud knocking sound. The tow truck driver and the mechanic at the garage said the car sounds like it has blown a rod. There was no oil on the ground or under the hood.I have only had the car for 12 days as is but I did buy a warranty.My biggest fear is the warranty company may not want to pay.
When you blow a rod do you need a new engine and what is an estimate for repair? on 2007 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Why won't my wipers turn off?
- I just changed the starter yet the car still won't crank, neither will the air.
- My a/c stopped working. And it doesn't blow any air, not even hot air.
- Noise coming from behind fuze box. Especially on rough roads.
- How much to replace the passenger seat with a 8 position seat like the drivers ?