My car had to be towed in today because of a loud knocking sound. The tow truck driver and the mechanic at the garage said the car sounds like it has blown a rod. There was no oil on the ground or under the hood.I have only had the car for 12 days as is but I did buy a warranty.My biggest fear is the warranty company may not want to pay.
When you blow a rod do you need a new engine and what is an estimate for repair? on 2007 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2007 Kia Optima Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($336 - 875) in Turpin, OK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Richfield, WI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($452 - 559) in Gans, OK
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($256 - 380) in Amboy, MN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($110 - 126) in Stratford, SD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($422 - 476) in Boyce, VA