so the car dies when u turn right but after you do it starts back up and it doesnt do it when your going about under 15 to 20mph.
when you are driving down the road and you turn right the car dies on 1991 Mercury Tracer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- What causes the transmission to pump fluid through the radiator?
- A/c system diagram and why is it sticking
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.
- Problem started suddenly, turned the egnition after shutting off briefly, had nothing, turned it back off and retried it , worked as usual. Worked every time after. Now won't start , yesterday started after a jump, today that doesn't work either.
- How do I remove the tension for the tensioner on the timing belt assembly