I have replace the tps twice now and I'm still having the same issues as before
When we go up hill our car seems to pull like it's having a hard time going up. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($186 - 259) in Barboursville, VA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - 281) in Mansfield, LA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - 363) in Northport, WA
- Clutch Replacement ($977 - 1,263) in Vesta, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($165 - 310) in Issaquah, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($229 - 313) in Rosalie, NE