I have replace the tps twice now and I'm still having the same issues as before
When we go up hill our car seems to pull like it's having a hard time going up. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Barboursville, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($276 - 687) in Mansfield, LA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 890) in Northport, WA
- Heater Core Replacement ($733 - 941) in Vesta, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($327 - 521) in Issaquah, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($710 - 741) in Rosalie, NE