It also vibrates a lot. It does it intermittently.
when turning at low speeds my 2003 Explorer makes a serious grinding noise on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($236 - 314) in Remsenburg, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macy, NE
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($474 - 513) in Bear Lake, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($100 - 138) in Yettem, CA