ITS 10 YEARS OLD WITH 112,000 FEELS LIKE NO SUPPORT ON BUMPS
when TO REPLACE STRUTS on 2001 Infiniti QX4
4 answersOctober 23, 2013
2 answersAugust 28, 2016
2 answersDecember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- Was driving my truck and it just started to bogged out. Died when I gave it gas.
- Has anyone had any experience with replacing the converter box on a 99 QX4?
- Rear of truck sways while driving down road as if sliding on ice wagging tail!!!
- My car 3.3L uses up so much gas/petrol. what could be the problem
- Where is the expansion valve located