ITS 10 YEARS OLD WITH 112,000 FEELS LIKE NO SUPPORT ON BUMPS
when TO REPLACE STRUTS on 2001 Infiniti QX4
4 answersOctober 23, 2013
2 answersAugust 28, 2016
2 answersDecember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- After i have the vehicle & I shut it off I go back 2 start it & it won't start.
- My truck won't start. The Dash lights up but will not turn over.
- Oil temperature light flashes
- When locked all of sudden alarm going off. Have to keep unlocked. N stalls
- Battery installed wrong. Replaced fuses/main fuse. Still won't start.
2001 Infiniti QX4 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Allen Junction, WV
- 45,000 Mile Service ($154 - 240) in Ashville, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($496 - 761) in Middle Grove, NY
- Add Front Engine Seals ($549 - 707) in Humphrey, NE
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($698 - 1,008) in Ridgecrest, NC
- Battery Cable Replacement ($131 - 147) in Millheim, PA