I drive at 60-67 mph.
Never and hard acceleration.
when to change spark plugs? on 2004 Honda Pilot
2 answersJune 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($139 - 224) in Hurley, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,030 - 1,317) in Dawsonville, GA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($75 - 105) in Sidney, KY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - 102) in Amo, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($388 - 557) in Cobleskill, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($203 - 258) in Sharon Springs, NY