what milage to change spark plugs
when to change spark plugs ? on 2003 Toyota Avalon
2 answersDecember 09, 2013
2 answersMarch 08, 2012
1 answerDecember 05, 2013
1 answerJuly 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2003 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($396 - $620) in Calhoun, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($164 - $206) in Canton Center, CT
- Brake Pad Replacement ($141 - $226) in Money, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - $1,990) in Rock Hill, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,871 - $2,280) in Montezuma, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($340 - $476) in Wright City, MO