what can they do to fix it and should't they be responsible for the repair?
When the shop put in a new battery there was a power surge and the horn honks on 2000 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2000 Buick Regal Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($69 - 91) in East Poultney, VT
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Orient, ME
- Steering Rack Replacement ($708 - 1,590) in Bowling Green, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($436 - 571) in Antigo, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($202 - 241) in Mammoth, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($223 - 671) in Eastwood, KY