When the outside is cold and the car is warmed up when I push on the gas the car hesitates to go. When the day has warmed up and I get into the car the car goes when the gas pedal is pushed. Someone told me that this might be a transmission problem and then someone told me that it might me a throttle problem. Anyone else had this problem?
When the car is cold and I push on the gas the car hesitates to go. Any sugg??? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
Asked by for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- My transmission won't shift out of first. It gave me a code p0600.all fuses good
- i changed my thermostat and sensor and now the car keep leaking coolant
- What size aftermarket rims should I get for my 20" tires? 20x8.5 or 20x9?
- Can i change navigation settings from Florida to New York?
- Messages appear on dash and then erase when car is started but message comes bac
2001 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stanley, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Coleman, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($451 - $728) in Broken Bow, NE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($705 - $876) in Rocky Face, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($448 - $545) in West Pittsburg, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($924 - $1,031) in Okeechobee, FL