When the outside is cold and the car is warmed up when I push on the gas the car hesitates to go. When the day has warmed up and I get into the car the car goes when the gas pedal is pushed. Someone told me that this might be a transmission problem and then someone told me that it might me a throttle problem. Anyone else had this problem?
When the car is cold and I push on the gas the car hesitates to go. Any sugg??? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?