When the outside is cold and the car is warmed up when I push on the gas the car hesitates to go. When the day has warmed up and I get into the car the car goes when the gas pedal is pushed. Someone told me that this might be a transmission problem and then someone told me that it might me a throttle problem. Anyone else had this problem?
When the car is cold and I push on the gas the car hesitates to go. Any sugg??? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- Car got wet because of flood. Didn't go thru water. Car won't start.
- How do i replace the wiper motor?
- S430 2004 car keeps braking by itself. Every 15 secs. Then in jerk back.
- y does the air conditioner randomly cut off does the amount of gas play a roll
- Esp and bas i cant shift out of park how can i fix this