When the outside is cold and the car is warmed up when I push on the gas the car hesitates to go. When the day has warmed up and I get into the car the car goes when the gas pedal is pushed. Someone told me that this might be a transmission problem and then someone told me that it might me a throttle problem. Anyone else had this problem?
When the car is cold and I push on the gas the car hesitates to go. Any sugg??? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
Asked by for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- i changed my thermostat and sensor and now the car keep leaking coolant
- What size aftermarket rims should I get for my 20" tires? 20x8.5 or 20x9?
- Can i change navigation settings from Florida to New York?
- Messages appear on dash and then erase when car is started but message comes bac
- Why battery dies after car sets up for a day without running.
2001 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Stanley, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Coleman, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($167 - $201) in Broken Bow, NE
- Battery Replacement ($276 - $477) in Rocky Face, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($240 - $286) in West Pittsburg, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($94 - $112) in Okeechobee, FL