It leaks under the car by the crank shaft
When the car cools down it leaks antifreeze on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - $453) in Chesterfield, NH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($242 - $336) in Phillips, ME
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($103 - $396) in Olive Branch, MS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($355 - $447) in Tintah, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($497 - $975) in Forney, TX