Seems like it only goes out during warm temperatures. Sometimes I can put on my headlights and the gauge light will come on.
When temp is warm or above, my spedometer, gas gauge light goes out. Any ideas? on 1990 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1990 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Shawneetown, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($346 - 720) in Wolford, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($141 - 278) in Burkeville, VA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($842 - 1,195) in Mooreland, OK
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($188 - 223) in Scranton, ND
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Hanamaulu, HI