The noise sounds like it may be coming from the rear, almost like the parking brake is stuck but I don't believe it is. I thought maybe it was a wheel bearing but it doesn't seem to do it in neutral rolling down a hill and I'm pretty sure it's in the rear, and not coming from the transmission/engine. It's actually a 1986 lesabre thanks for your help
When taking off from a stop my car makes a grinding noise, until about 5 mph
on 1990 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly