The noise sounds like it may be coming from the rear, almost like the parking brake is stuck but I don't believe it is. I thought maybe it was a wheel bearing but it doesn't seem to do it in neutral rolling down a hill and I'm pretty sure it's in the rear, and not coming from the transmission/engine. It's actually a 1986 lesabre thanks for your help
When taking off from a stop my car makes a grinding noise, until about 5 mph
on 1990 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 261) in Kintyre, ND
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($252 - 320) in La Grange, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($524 - 1,669) in Ione, OR
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in South Hero, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($204 - 294) in Los Altos, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 110) in Fabius, NY