after short distance idle normal have replaced o2 sensores left and right
when starting cold engine idles up and down sometime dies on 1992 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1992 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($113 - 147) in Mantee, MS
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Fenton, IL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($147 - 184) in North Stratford, NH
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Viroqua, WI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Pleasant Grove, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Artois, CA