WHEN SLOWING FOR INTERSECTION AND THEN ACCELERATING OR TURNING CORNER THERE IS A SLIGHT HESITATION AND LITTLE JERK LIKE IT SHIFTS UP TO HIGHER GEAR
WHEN SLOWING on 2004 Buick Century
Have you checked the fluid level in the transmission? I would start with making sure it is at the correct level. My intial reaction is an internal transmission problem, but without actually feeling what you are describing, it is hard to say.
Verified for the Buick Century21 reports
Verified for the Buick Century42 reports
Verified for the Buick Century171 reports
1 answerOctober 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - 555) in Perris, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sidell, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - 368) in Yacolt, WA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Dodge, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chickamauga, GA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 78) in Mansfield, PA